At long last, the NieR: Automata show has arrived! David and Evan sit down with their buddy Natasha (@illegenes on Twitter) from Isn’t It Electrifying and Crunchyroll News to discuss the game’s multiple playthroughs and fan-favorite characters, as well as the indelible charm of its creator, Yoko Taro. Topics include: getting owned by Yoko Taro, 9S’s pineapple pizza preferences, and Evan’s bad NieR opinions.
- Opening/Ending Song: "Blues Machine" by Scott Gratton
- The main topic is NieR: Automata! We cover:
- Multiple playthroughs
- The final choice and the weird Easter Egg related to it
- Yoko Taro
- Playing with expectations from NieR veterans
- Twitter: Evan, David, Natasha, Ani-Gamers
- Mastodon (new decentralized social network): Evan, David
- Evan writes for Otaku USA Magazine and his side blog Anime Burger Time.
- David’s got a new article about YU-NO on his blog.
- Natasha blogs at Isn’t It Electrifying? and Crunchyroll News.